Reports, Plans and Standards
Archived ReportsTo see archived reports click here.
To request annual reports from other years, write to TO-TDO.Feedback@ontario.ca
Tribunals Ontario’s business plan provides a three-year outlook and is updated annually. The plan includes information on Tribunals Ontario’s initiatives, budget, staffing and performance measures.
- SJTO 2017/18 – 2019/20 Business Plan (Updated document under development)
- SLASTO 2015 – 2018 Business Plan (Updated document under development)
- ARB 2017/18 - 2019/20 Business Plan (Updated document under development)
Each Tribunals Ontario tribunal has service standards that establish timelines for items like scheduling hearings and mediations and issuing decisions. Each year, we measure and report on how well we are meeting the standards.
- Service Standards, effective December 7, 2017 (Updated document under development)
Some reports created at Tribunals Ontario for internal use are published on our Open Data page.
Memorandum of Understanding
The Memorandum of Understanding sets out the accountability relationship between the Minister and the Executive Chair on behalf of Tribunals Ontario.
- Memorandum of Understanding (Updated document under development)
Details approved travel, meal and hospitality expenses for senior managers at Tribunals Ontario.
To date, no senior managers at Tribunals Ontario have incurred any travel, meal or hospitality expenses.