Contact Tribunals Ontario Portal
The technical support team for the Tribunals Ontario Portal monitors and responds to inquiries between 9am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays). Please allow at least 1 business day for a response to your inquiry.
Some examples of what the technical support team can help with are: issues logging into the portal, issues using PIN to link your file, etc.
Please note that the technical support team for the Tribunals Ontario Portal cannot assist with the following types of inquiries:
- Technical assistance with accessing a virtual hearing.
- Hearing Scheduling/File Status updates. Log in to the Tribunals Ontario Portal
- Request for a PIN to link an application to your portal profile.
- Request for a Refund. Submit a request to email@example.com
- Request to Make an Amendment. Learn more about amendment process. Forms for requesting amendments - landlords and tenants.
- Request to Add a Party. Log in to the Tribunals Ontario Portal.
- Request to Cancel/Withdraw an Application. Submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit an inquiry to email@example.com for the status of your Hearing Order.
- Use Navigate Tribunals Ontario to learn about your rights and responsibilities and the LTB’s processes or call us Toll Free at 1-888-332-3234 or 416-645-8080 (Toronto area)
- Complaints about LTB. If you have a complaint about the services you have received, you can email your complaint to TO-TDO.Feedback@ontario.ca.