Withdrawing an Application

If you have not reached a settlement, but you still want to end your AABS case, complete the AABS Notice of Withdrawal form and send this form by mail to AABS and send it to the other party. 

When you withdraw your application, we will close your AABS file and you will no longer have a right to a hearing.