L1, L2, L3, L4, L9, L10, T1, T2, T5 T6, C1 and C2 applications can now be filed on the Tribunals Ontario Portal. Learn more about how Tribunals Ontario is making it easier and more seamless to submit LTB applications.
Welcome to the Tribunals Ontario Portal
Last Updated: April 19, 2023
The Tribunals Ontario Portal is a new case management system for the Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB).
Users can do a number of things on the Tribunals Ontario Portal including:
- submitting applications and paying for application fees
- checking the status of file
- uploading evidence
- viewing and exchanging messages and documents with other parties
- self-scheduling preferred hearing dates in certain circumstances
- using the dispute resolution tool to try and reach an agreement.
The following LTB applications can be filed on the Tribunals Ontario Portal:
- L1: Application to Evict a Tenant for Non-Payment of Rent and to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes
- L2: Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant or Collect Money
- L3: Application to End a Tenancy – Tenant Gave Notice or Agreed to Terminate the Tenancy
- L4: Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant – Tenant Failed to Meet Conditions of a Settlement or Order
- L9: Application to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes
- L10: Application to Collect Money a Former Tenant Owes
- T1: Tenant Application for a Rebate
- T2: Application about Tenant Rights
- T5: Tenant Application – Landlord Gave a Notice of Termination in Bad Faith
- T6: Tenant Application about Maintenance
Important: If you are filing a tenant application for more than one rental unit located in the same building (Multi-Tenant Application), you must complete the PDF fillable application form and the Schedule of Parties for Multi-Tenant Applications and submit your application to the LTB by mail or courier. It must be signed by at least one tenant in each unit included in the application, or their representative.
- C1: Application to End the Occupancy and Evict the Member based on Non-Payment of Regular Monthly Housing Charges and to Collect the Housing Charges that the Co-op Member Owes
- C2: Application to End the Occupancy of the Member Unit and Evict the Member
You can find PDF versions of all applications and forms on the Forms page.
Welcome to the Landlord and Tenant Board Tribunals Ontario Portal
Tribunals Ontario Portal does not work well in Internet Explorer (IE). Please navigate using another browser.
To use the Tribunals Ontario Portal, you will need to create a Public Secure account. If you already have a Public Secure account, you will need to log in.
If you are responding to a case on the Tribunals Ontario Portal, you must have the file number and the unique one-time pin from the LTB. The file number and unique pins are emailed and mailed to responding parties who have a file on the Tribunals Ontario Portal.
If you have received a file number and pin from the LTB, follow these steps to add an application to your account that you are responding to:
- Click on “Link my Account to a File at LTB”
- Input the File Number
- Input your unique one-time PIN (5 digits)
For addition technical support, see our Help page.