March 16, 2022
If you upload a PDF application form in the Tribunals Ontario Portal, do not include your credit card information. If you do, other parties to the application may be able to view it. When the LTB becomes aware of a PDF application with credit card information in the portal, it will automatically delete the information to protect the privacy of the applicant.
Welcome to the Tribunals Ontario Portal
Last Updated: December 8, 2022
The Tribunals Ontario Portal is a new case management system that is transforming how users engage with the Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB). It is streamlining the dispute resolution process by allowing applications to be filed, processed, and scheduled online. Learn more.
The following LTB applications can be filed on the Tribunals Ontario Portal:
- L1: Application to Evict a Tenant for Non-Payment of Rent and to Collect Rent the Tenant Owes
- L2: Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant or Collect Money
- L3: Application to End a Tenancy – Tenant Gave Notice or Agreed to Terminate the Tenancy
- L4: Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant – Tenant Failed to Meet Conditions of a Settlement or Order
- L10: Application to Collect Money a Former Tenant Owes
- T2: Application about Tenant Rights
- T6: Tenant Application about Maintenance
- C1: Application to End the Occupancy and Evict the Member based on Non-Payment of Regular Monthly Housing Charges and to Collect the Housing Charges that the Co-op Member Owes
You can find PDF versions of all applications and forms on the Forms page.
Welcome to the Landlord and Tenant Board Tribunals Ontario Portal
Tribunals Ontario Portal does not work well in Internet Explorer (IE). Please navigate using another browser.
To use the Tribunals Ontario Portal, you will need to create a Public Secure account. If you already have a Public Secure account, you will need to log in.
If you are responding to a case on the Tribunals Ontario Portal, you must have the file number and the unique one-time pin from the LTB. The file number and unique pins are emailed and mailed to responding parties who have a file on the Tribunals Ontario Portal.
If you have received a file number and pin from the LTB, follow these steps to add an application to your account that you are responding to:
- Click on “Link my Account to a File at LTB”
- Input the File Number
- Input your unique one-time PIN (5 digits)
For addition technical support, see our Help page.