Note: Documents you submit to the board are available to the public on request, subject to limited exceptions.
For forms for co-op eviction applications, see: Non-Profit Co-op Evictions.
If you need a form in print, or alternate formats like large print or braille, contact us.
The forms are listed in two categories below:
If you are not sure which form to use, visit our online tool, Navigate Tribunals Ontario. Navigate Tribunals Ontario will empower you with tailored information about your rights and responsibilities, and the tribunal’s processes. You can also read Help for Landlords or Help for Tenants.
LTB e-File. Save time. File online. Submit these applications using LTB e-File: L1, L2, T2, and T6.
File by Email, Pay Online. File most other application types by email. Pay your fee on our payment portal.
- To view, print or email these forms, your computer needs Adobe Reader. You can download this free software from Adobe’s website.
- Save the downloaded form onto your computer and open that copy in Adobe Reader. Do not complete the forms in your browser. Some browsers will not allow you to complete or save your form.
- Most browsers will store (or "cache") documents on the hard drive of your computer so you can access them faster in the future. This feature may mean you are not accessing the most up-to-date version of LTB forms. Clear your cache by holding down the “Ctrl” key and the “F5” key at the same time, or by using Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
- The LTB has two types of forms: forms that allow you to save the information you enter, and forms that don’t.
- Forms you can save: You'll see a message like this at the top of these forms: N1, N2, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9 and Certificate of Service.
- Forms you cannot save: You'll see a message like this at the top of these types of forms. You'll need to print a copy of your completed form.
Forms for Landlords
For information about which application to file, go to Help for Landlords.
These forms are for a landlord to use when giving notice to a tenant to end the tenancy.
Three of the notice forms are for a landlord to use to tell a tenant that the rent for their rental unit will increase. N10 is used when a landlord and tenant agree to increase the rent by more than the rent guideline.
Forms for Tenants
For information about which application to file, go to Help for Tenants.
These forms are for a tenant to use when giving notice to a tenant to end the tenancy.
These are forms that you may need to use at different stages of the LTB’s proceedings.
|N9: Tenant’s Notice to End the Tenancy|
|N11: Agreement to End the Tenancy|
|N15: Tenant's Notice to End my Tenancy Because of Fear of Sexual or Domestic Violence and Abuse|
|Tenant's Statement About Sexual or Domestic Violence and Abuse|