ARB: Request for Reconsideration

Request for Reconsideration Your Property Assessment Notice from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) tells you the assessed value and classification of your property. If you believe the value or classification is wrong, you may file a RFR with MPAC. For information about their process, please contact MPAC at 1-866-296-6722. RFR Before Appeal Assessment appeals […]