Tribunals Ontario has launched a new case management system, the Tribunals Ontario Portal. The Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB) is the first tribunal to implement the new system.
Among the features available, landlords and tenants can:
- Submit most commonly used L1, L2, T2 and T6 LTB applications with simple and easy to use online forms
- Pay application fees on the portal
- Upload evidence directly on to the portal
- View and exchange documents with other parties
- View their file and status of their L1, L2, T2 and T6 application(s) online
- Receive decisions electronically
- Use the dispute resolution tool to communicate with other parties or ask for assistance from an LTB Dispute Resolution Officer to help reach an agreement
Please visit the Tribunals Ontario Portal for information on our new online filing service.